To act mainly in the HR area developing and implementing strategies and procedures related to company culture, staff well being and integration, and personnel management.
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new staff in the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Promotes learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job is for: Remote Work.