Flux is looking for a talented, very creative and inspiring Game Designer to work on several key features in an exciting project we are developing! We are growing our team to our next big consoles and PC production and we need an experienced, passionate and committed Game Designer to make the game feel great and fun!
If you are passionate about Game Design and already have a good number of projects under your portfolio, you could be the one! Join us to develop best in class user experiences for an innovative game with a cool and well-known IP.
- This contract is for 03 months of work with renewal possibility.
- Remuneration is negotiable based on portfolio and experience.
- This job is for remote work
Responsibilities And Duties
- Work closely with product owners, directors, and leads to push project quality and ensure that game design is in line with the project's creative vision, technical guidelines and standards.
- Consistently monitor the quality of the game design and actively participate in the constant improvement of work methods and pipelines.
- Along wit hthe game design lead, instruct and assist in the training and day-to-day of other game designers on the team.
- Design combat systems and adjacent structures to ensure a fun game and in keeping with the project's overall vision.
- Be hands-on with key features of the game and ensure the right game feel is there.
- Be analytical and organized to keep a thorough documentation of the work done.
Qualifications And Skills
- You have 4+ years of experience within game design.
- You have a deep understanding of all aspects of design including: feedback, controls, balance, narrative, game-feel, retention, usability, on-boarding.
- You have experience and a good knowledge em Unity 3D.
- You have a great knowledge in Combat Design and Systems Design.
You have strong game design skills and thorough understanding of overall game design processes.
- You are proactive and capable of working under minimal supervision.
- You are professionally and personally driven.
- You boldly embrace change and are always willing to grow and learn new things.
- You've got solid knowledge of game production pipelines and familiarity with common scheduling, task and issue tracking tools.
- You are a team player with a positive attitude and superior motivation to create high quality content.
- Strong verbal and written English skills.
- Experience in Combat Design.
- Experience in Programming Logic or C#.
- Experience in Game Economy.
- Experience in Game UI/UX.
- Shipped at least one Console title.
- Strong verbal and written Portuguese skills;