Flux is looking for a talented 3D Character Artist to join our Art team during an exciting project we are developing! We are growing our team to create an incredible fun console action game and we are looking for a 3D Character Artist to build cool things!
If you are passionate about 3D Art and already have a few projects under your portfolio, you could be the one! Join us to develop best in class user experiences for an innovative game.
- This contract duration is 12 Months.
- Remuneration is negotiable based on portfolio and experience.
- This job is for remote work.
- The start date is on 01/08/2022.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Create Awesome Characters (Modeling, Sculpting, UV Layout, Texturing, Materials, etc.)!
- Collaborate with the Art Director, Character and Level Designers, and Concept Artist to create and iterate on 3D art for the game.
- Model high and low poly assets, mostly Clothes and Hair for our Characters.
- Collaborate closely with producers in day-to-day project management.
- Maintain and organize final art assets.
- Thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments.
Skills And Experience
- Experience in texturing, modeling and maintaining final assets.
- Experience in translating concepts to 3D models.
- Ability to follow Art Direction perfectly.
- Ability to deliver high-quality assets under tight timelines.
- Ability to execute quality output that meets both technical and design requirements.
- Strong fundamental 3D and design skills, including posing, lighting, composition and color theory.
- A strong ability to think in 2D and 3D.
- Ability to articulate creative ideas to peers and leadership.
- Be creative and bring a fresh perspective while working within the project parameters.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, with excellent time management skills and a strong work ethic.
- Must be comfortable making changes to work based upon layered feedback.
- Experience with Blender and Substance Painter.
- Detail-oriented and very organized.
- Passion for design and games!
- Skills with the tool Character Creator.
- Experience creating 3D Hair with hair cards.
- Experience with Marvelous Designer.
- Basic rigging and animation knowledge.
- Experience on Human/Realistic modeling and great understanding of anatomy.
- Background in photography, painting, concept art, or animation.
- Experience creating Shaders and Materials (Unity or Blender).
- Experience with Technical Art and implementation.
- Experience with Unity Engine.