Flux is looking for a talented Animator to be part of our animation team during an exciting project we are developing! We are growing our team to our next big consoles and PC production and we need a passionate and committed artist to make our game shine with smooth, impactful, fluid, cool and beautiful animations that will bring our characters to life in a badass way.
If you are passionate about 3D Animation you could be the one! Join us to develop best in class user experiences for an innovative game with a cool and famous IP.
- This contract is for 15 months of work with renewal possibility.
- Remuneration is negotiable based on portfolio and experience.
- This job is for remote work.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Work closely with the Game Design team to ensure animations are delivering the desired game feel
- Animate game assets (human characters mostly) for PC and Console platforms while pushing and maintaining high quality standards.
- Work with the production artists and developers and ensure that game assets are animation and game ready.
- Learn and apply artistic/IP/licensing guidelines.
- Dedicate yourself to obtain more and more learning;
- Be able to search for content that may be beneficial to the project;
- Extend your knowledge about Animation principles and applications for 2D and 3D;
- Be willing to work as part of a team of artists from different areas;
Qualifications And Skills
- You are passionate about all things animation and games related;
- Knowledge of Blender, rigging and skinning;
- You have excellent communication and organizational skills;
- You are proactive;
- You are professionally and personally driven;
- You boldly embrace change and are always willing to grow and learn new things.
- Development experience on console hardwares (XBox & Playstation families, Switch).
- Experience in 2D animation and 3D modeling with focus on characters (topology and modeling for animation).
- Experience with action, combat & fighting games
- Background in photography, painting, concept art, or animation.
- Experience with runtime dynamic systems for physics based animation, impact interactions, destruction, water, cloth & hair sim, etc.