Flux is looking for a talented UI Specialist to join our technical team during an exciting project we are developing! We are growing our team to our next big consoles and PC production and we need a passionate and committed UI Specialist to make our interface shine.
If you are passionate about UI and already have some projects under your portfolio, you could be the one! Join us to develop best in class game experiences for an innovative game with a cool and famous IP.
- This contract is for 06 months of work with renewal possibility;
- Remuneration is negotiable based on portfolio and experience;
- This job is for remote work;
- The start date is on 01/02/2023;
Responsibilities And Duties
- Maintain the consistency of any design that is generated;
- Create prototypes that must be studied to define the final solution;
- Design each screen or page with which the user will have contact;
- Prepare style guides to keep the visual language consistent;
Qualifications And Skills
- Advanced knowledge of Unity 3D;
- Experience working following advanced design principles;
- You have 4+ years of experience in this area;
- Strong English skills;
- Complete mastery of prototyping and image editing tools;
- Good aesthetic sense and knowledge of color theory;
- Extensive knowledge of web and console design patterns.
- Be observant and have a critical sense;
- Good communication and ability to present and defend ideas;
- Ability to assimilate criticism and act on it;
- Adapt quickly to changes in the project;
- Mastering various design tools and concepts;
- Constant desire to learn and update;
- Ease of explaining complex concepts in a simple way;
- Thinking more about the people who will use the product than the pixels on the screen;
- Work well as a team.
Bonus Qualifications And Skills
- Graduation in the field of design;
- Content marketing certification;